Photo Gallery

Residential Structure Fire

Thursday, September 28, 2017

The early morning of September 28, 2017, Volunteer Hose responded to a residential structure fire on East Main Street in Middletown.  There was smoke reported from the roof of the residence.  The first unit arrived to confirm smoke from the building, determining a chimney fire.


Photo by: B. Weber
Views: 167
Photo by: B. Weber
Views: 173
Photo by: B. Weber
Views: 199
Photo by: B. Weber
Views: 152
  • Visits Today : 1893
  • Visitors Online : 53
  • Total Visits : 7,264,254
  • Most Visitors Online : 4980 on Mar 27, 2016
  • Most Visitors in one day : 14993 on Dec 28, 2018

Copyright © 2020 Volunteer Hose of Middletown